Recovery Tips After a Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
It’s no secret the Brazilian butt lift is well-loved because of the remarkable level of enhancement and contouring it offers. Brazilian butt lift is a butt augmentation procedure that uses your own fat to naturally shape the buttocks.
However, the recovery process of this procedure can take 3 to 4 weeks. To ensure you get the best results, you need to follow your plastic surgeon’s post-surgery instructions. As a provider of surgical care in California, we’ll provide you with some aftercare tips for a Brazilian butt lift procedure.
- Do not sit directly on your buttocks for 10 to 14 days after the surgical procedure to protect the transplanted fat.
- Wear compression garments to prevent tissue swelling, alleviate discomfort, and to get the best contouring results as possible.
- After a full week of recovery, you can exercise lightly to improve your blood circulation and speed up the recovery process.
- You may experience bruising and swelling after the procedure. To relieve pain, your doctor will prescribe you painkillers.
- Be patient. It can take up to 6 months to see the final results.