Do’s and Don’Ts before Undergoing Any Type of Reconstructive Surgery
You may undergo a cosmetic operation to recover your face following an accident or looking to enhance your features. But don’t just go to any surgeon. Look for a reputable provider of reconstructive surgery in Westminster California to ensure quality results. Then, keep in mind the following do’s and don’ts before your operation.
The after effects of surgery could be inconvenient. But you can reduce your discomfort if you do the following:
- Avoid, if not resolve, smoking, or drinking habits.
- Avail of surgical care in California after the operation.
- Use antibacterial soap when washing or taking a bath the night before your schedule.
- Arrange a comfy transport to and from the facility.
- Discuss with the surgeon about the meds you’re currently taking, your allergies, and predisposed illnesses. Be sure to talk with the plastic surgeon about other important health info that might affect your recovery.
- It also matters to avoid the following to make your recovery faster and easier.
- Avoid drinking or eating the night before the procedure.
- Don’t wear perfume, makeup, or lotion on the day of the surgery.
- Refrain from wearing jewelry.
- Leave your valuables at home, except for your ID and payment methods.
- Remove your nail polish.
Prepare yourself for any diet and physical limitations the doctor might recommend after the procedure. By keeping in mind these insights, you can get through the surgery without too much hassle. The next best thing to do now is to take advantage of the cosmetic procedures Dr. Thanh Nguyen offers at an affordable cost.